- Treat others online as you would treat them in real life
- Be tolerant towards other’s viewpoints; respectfully disagree when opinions do not align
- Respect the privacy and personal information of other group members
- Communicate with courtesy and respect
- Respect privacy of others Information shared in the group is to say in the group. Please keep the confidence of the women in this space.
Please do not:
- Make personal attacks on other community members
- Use defamatory remarks or make false statements against others
- Post prejudiced comments or profanity
- Bully or make inflammatory remarks to other community members
- Market services or products
We will take action when we see someone violating these guidelines. Sometimes that just means giving someone a warning; other times it means revoking certain privileges or accounts entirely. We request that all community members report behavior that violates our guidelines to [email protected]
By logging onto the community and activating your profile, you are considered to be in agreement with the terms and conditions listed above.